As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PlayTherapySupply #ad
The Anxiety Thumball: The Fun Group Activity for Learning to Cope with Anxiety and Worry #adPlayTherapySupply #ad
- Recommended for ages 8 through Adult. Everyone loves Thumball. Easy to setup, easy to use. Larger-sized 6" thumball - Makes this the perfect size.
Great for individual counseling or group counseling with groups of all sizes. Get up and active during the session. Thumballs are fun: throw the ball, catch it, and respond to the prompt under your thumb.
Sure to be a hit! school counselors, therapists, group leaders, and parents will love the anxiety Thumball. An exciting anxiety activity: players learn coping skills for anxiety while increasing social skills and having fun. Great for groups and individuals.
2. PlayTherapySupply #ad
The Self-Esteem Thumball: The Group Activity That Makes Self-Esteem Building Fun #adPlayTherapySupply #ad
- Thumball is fun - players can support each other and get new ideas. Great for groups of all sizes - Answer a question, listen to other participants, and learn how to increase self esteem and self worth. The perfect size larger-sized six inch Thumball.
For all ages, kids teens and adults. Great session starter or closer. Learn what healthy self-esteem is and and how to increase it with the Self Esteem Thumball. Fun tool in therapy, and at home too! Great for group counseling, school counseling, individuals, and team building activities too.
3. Mind Brain Emotion #ad
By Harvard Educator, Self Care Therapy Games for Teens, Resilience, Adults, Build Emotional Agility, Confidence, Exercises for Stress Management, Anxiety Relief, 52 Essential Coping Skills Cards #adMind Brain Emotion #ad
- Overcome anxieties: a rich variety of clear, relatable, and actionable coping skills activities and games organized by emotion-focused, appraisal-focused, and problem-focused. Reduce stress: powerful strategies to become happier, wiser, calmer, and stronger in life.
Developed by harvard researcher: 50+ research-backed exercises to address negative emotions such as anger, shame, disappointment, jealousy, and low self-esteem. Help to identify personal triggers and learn how to respond.
Award-winning: 52 essential Card Series to build essential skills and habits for life; in 50+ countries. Bonus: includes online coping assessment and emotional intelligence quiz! get the answers you need; understand where you are and how you can improve.
Cleverly practical & portable: Coping skills workbook in the form of portable cards in a sturdy tin container. Fun, college students, creative, engaging: coping skills for teens, gratitude journaling, cognitive behavioral therapy, therapy games for teens, counseling tool, mindfulness exercises, adults; Use as group therapy game, self affirmation cards, stress relief gifts.
4. Trainers Warehouse #ad
Fun, Safe and Easy to Facilitate | 32 Panels to Prompt Conversation, Trainers Warehouse Stress Management Thumball 6" | Prompts for Safe Conversations About Stress #adTrainers Warehouse #ad
- The soft convienient 6-inch stuffed ball lets you Get Physical, Build Community, Foster New Relationships, and Have Fun!. Perfect prompts for safe conversations about stress: the prompts, for example ‘when stressed do you prefer company or solitude?’, offer a playful way to start talking about this sensitive topic, vetted by experts, ‘What most stresses you out?’, ‘do you get as much sleep as you need?’, ‘Is there a new hobby you're hoping to start?’.
Broad audience: spark insightful conversations suited for all adults, young and old! Facilitation tips: includes suggestions for facilitating the conversation, including strategies to set ground rules, help speakers feel validated, and “park” difficult topics for future conversation - the full package!.
The thumball helps build awareness about the impact of stress, as well as promote a safe discussion and reflection. Discuss causes and solutions for managing stress: 32 panels pre-printed with unique conversation prompts to explore the causes of stress and the various ways you might manage its impact. Fun, safe & easy to facilitate: toss the ball and have the recipient share their reaction to whatever prompt lies under their thumb.
5. Childswork / Childsplay #ad
The Coping Skills Game: Nine Essential Skills to Teach Kids How to Deal with Real-Life Problems #adChildswork / Childsplay #ad
- Participants enjoy learning how to cope with daily challenges. Ages: 7-12. Children will learn how to deal with feelings, accept imperfections, discover choices, adjust attitudes, and more. For 2-4 players. This game teaches 9 different coping strategies.
6. Therapy U #ad
Social Skills Games and Therapy Games, Fear and Joy, Sadness, A Feelings Game for Kids That Develops Emotion Regulation and Explores Anger, Breaking Barriers Down #adTherapy U #ad
- Interactive emotions game: Explore a total of 208 questions on the topics of anger, sadness, fear, and joy. Self esteem builder for kids, teens, and adults: Perfect for building rapport and starting meaningful conversations that encourage players to reflect on their positive and negative emotions.
Family therapy game: get to know your child on a deeper level through high-comfort gameplay that promotes discussion on their emotions.
Exciting cbt game for everyone: Used by school counselors, therapists, teachers, and in small group settings. Made by the creators of “you know”: breaking Barriers Down is a therapy game developed by THERAPY U to address social skills.
7. Youthlight #ad
Anger Management Thumball, 4 by Youthlight #adYouthlight #ad
- For ages 7 through teen. For groups of all sizes. Players read and respond to prompts about how to gain insights about different types of anger. Helps increase anger control skills.
8. S.T.O.R.M. #ad
Emotional Rollercoaster | Anger Management Board Game for Kids & Families | Therapy Learning Resources | Anger Control Card Game | Emotion Board Games Games for Kids Ages 4-8 -12 | Social Emotional #adS.T.O.R.M. #ad
- Self expression - this anger management activity for kids helps improve their ability to express themselves and is also a great education game for kids of all ages. One of the best board games for two players and more.
Self regulation - players will understand that if one coping strategy or activities don’t feel right to them, they can try another. Great addition to your kindergarten learning activities and learning games.
Anger management - this fun, anger management game for kids of all ages helps children learn how to cope and calm down when angry. Learning activity - use mindfulness and breathing exercises to stay grounded.
Learn social emotional coping strategies and play this activity with your classroom, friends, or family. This also works well for parents or teachers looking for autism learning materials. Problem solving - this board game help you explore what makes you angry and works as an activity to problem solving.
|Part Number||Emotional Rollercoaster|
9. Trainers Warehouse #ad
Blue, Create-Your-own Thumball 6", Includes Marker | Develop Your Own Ice Breakers, Customize Learning Reinforcement Tools | 30 Blank Panels #adTrainers Warehouse #ad
- Permanent marker included: writing with a permanent marker preserves your questions so you can use the ball over and over again - the perfect combo! Fun, safe & easy to facilitate: toss the ball and have the recipient share their reaction to whatever prompt lies under their thumb.
Develop a customized learning reinforcement tools: customize the ball with questions about the topic you teach.
Keep the ball circulating until everyone can answer the questions quickly. The soft 6-inch stuffed ball lets you Get Physical, Reinforce Learning, and Have Fun! Create your own icebreaker: write on the ball with the unique prompts or insightful questions of your choice to promote conversation that is "spot on" for your groups’ needs.
The repetition and fun will create a memorable and effective learning experience! 30 blank panels: 30 panels that are purposefully left blank so that you can customize it to your own content and audience needs - a fun tool you can use again and again.